To provide a more effective learning environment for your child, the following discipline plan will be implemented for the school year. I do not anticipate many discipline problems, however, I will need your cooperation and support if any problems do arise. If a student is disruptive or does not participate in classroom activities, he/she will be given a verbal and visual warning. The second time misbehavior occurs, he/she will be given a written assignment (to be signed by parent) and be asked to fill out a Conduct Card, which asks about his/her actions and why it was inappropriate. This card will be kept on file. The third time the card is filled out it will be sent home for a parent/guardian signature. I am confident that there will not be much need for this action.
1. Follow directions first time they are given.
2. Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
3. When the speaker is talking, you should be listening.
4. Respect your classmates.
5. Do work quietly, without disturbing others.
1. Verbal and visual warning
2. Written assignment (to be signed by parent) and Conduct Card
3. Conduct Card sent home
4. Parent Conference
*Severe misbehavior will be sent directly to the Principal's Office